posts displayed by tag
We are developing a platform for low cost, low energy, intelligent everyday sensing.
- Internet of Things technologies connect sensor nodes, other embedded devices and mobile terminals into the system. Different communication alternatives are investigated.
- Cloud Computing technologies are used for storing and processing the data produced by the devices and to realize services. Data analysis methods are developed as well.
- Social networking services disseminate the applications and the data.
- The developed solutions are integrated into concrete pilots that are tested in real environment.
- Commercialization is targeted. Moreover, our aim is to continue the work in larger projects after this one.
- Aalto University
- Beijing University of Posts and Telecommunications (BUPT)
- Huazhong University of Science and Technology (HUST)
- Oulu ICT
- Shanghai Jiao-Tong University (SJTU)
- Tsinghua University
- University of Helsinki
- University of Oulu